Three Udall Shumway Attorneys Named to 2013 Southwest SuperLawyers
Udall Shumway PLC congratulates three attorneys who have been selected for inclusion in the 2013 Southwest Super Lawyers list recognizing [...]Read Full Article
Udall Shumway Welcomes Chris Gulinson and Addition of Workers’ Compensation Practice
Udall Shumway PLC is pleased to announce that Chris Gulinson has joined the firm as a partner. Mr. Gulinson will [...]Read Full Article
Contact Information1138 North Alma School Road
Mesa, Arizona 85201
Phone: (480) 461-5300
Fax: (480) 833-9392
Public Speaking and Publication Contributors
The firm’s attorneys are articulate, up-to-date and knowledgeable in all aspects of education law. They are highly respected and often sought after as speakers and for their input on educational issues. Examples of such activities include:
- Helped develop the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act implementation handbook for educational administrators.
- Presenting annually at the Arizona School Board Association Annual Law Conferences (since 1978)
- Presenting at National Association of School Administrators on superintendent’s evaluation.
- Membership on the steering committee for the ASA Principals And The Law Conference and presenting at the Conference annually since 1998)
- Presenting to the Arizona Association of Counties on open meeting and public records issues.
- Helping to develop programs and presenting at the Arizona School Administrators Annual Law Conference for Principals (since 1997).
- Presenting to Public Relations administrators on school district elections.
- Participating in presentation of variety of educational topics for commercial seminars.
- Participating in Council of Administrators of Special Education seminars.Membership on the State Board of Education Special Education Advisory Committee.
- Participating in the Arizona Risk Retention Trust Peer Review Forum of the State Department of Education on unprofessional conduct definition and rules.
- Participating in the Attorney General’s Good Government Forum (1999).