Anna B. Branson joined Udall Shumway PLC in 2022 as a member of the firm’s School Law section. Ms. Branson comes to Udall Shumway PLC with a broad array of experience including complex civil litigation, employment law, administrative law and special education matters.
Ms. Branson’s practice is primarily focused on immigration law alongside special education and other general school law matters.
Away from the office, Ms. Branson and her family are avid sports fans and runners. They can often be found at Chase Field cheering on the Arizona Diamondbacks or logging miles on the road.
- Education Law
- J.D., Whittier Law School, 2010
- B.A., University of Redlands, 2001
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Arizona, 2014
- California, 2011
Professional and Bar Association Memberships
- State Bar of Arizona
- State Bar of California
Speaking Engagements and Publications
- June 2018, Diamond Children’s Medical Center: Legal Rights of Children with complex Medical Needs
- April 2018, Arizona Center for Disability Law: Soup to Nuts: A Comprehensive Discussion on How to Navigate IDEA and Section 504
- February 2018, Arizona TASH 14th Annual Inclusive Practices Institute: Forgotten Parts of the IEP
- February 2018, African American Conference on Disabilities: The Health of Mental Health: Access, Authority and Protecting Individuals from Abuse and Neglect and I Didn’t Know I Could Ask for That: Strategies for Building an Effective IEP/504 Plan