Carson T. Emmons
Carson Emmons joined Udall Shumway PLC in 2020. In his career, Mr. Emmons has successfully represented debtors and creditors in chapters 7, 11, and 13 of the United States Bankruptcy Code. Mr. Emmons also represented clients in a broad spectrum of commercial and civil litigation cases, including contract disputes, real estate issues, business torts, and municipal liability. He has represented clients in civil litigation before state and federal trial courts, as well as the Arizona Court of Appeals and various administrative tribunals. Mr. Emmons is happy to meet with you to discuss your case and how he can be of assistance.
- Business Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Debtor Workouts and Creditor’s Rights
- Individual and Corporate Bankruptcy
- Mortgage Default Law
- J.D., O’Connor School of Law, Arizona State University, Tempe, Arizona (2005)
- B.A., cum laude, Northern Arizona University (2000)
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Arizona Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court of Arizona
- Texas Supreme Court
- Navajo Supreme Court (inactive)
- Court of Federal Claims
- U.S. Court of Appeals Federal Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals 3rd Circuit
- Mentor, Church Youth Group
- Construction and Application of 11 U.S.C.A. § 1129(a)(10), Requiring at Lease One Impaired Class to Accept Plan for Confirmation, 4 A.L.R. Fed. 3d Art. 3 (Originally published in 2015).
- Getting Paid (Sometimes) in Bankruptcy, Attorney at Law Magazine, February 2012
- Comment, Arizona v Gant, an Argument for Tossing Belton and All its Bastard Kin, 36 Ariz. St. L. J. 1067 (2004).