Dustin S. Cammack
Partner Phone: 480.461.5350 firstname.lastname@example.org Se habla español Print Biography VCard
Dustin S. Cammack joined Udall Shumway PLC in 2019. He focuses his practice primarily on education law, school district financing and procurement, elections and business transactions. He advises school districts, charter schools and other educational institutions on a variety of matters, including public records, open meeting law, contracts, elections and financing.
Mr. Cammack graduated summa cum laude from the J. Reuben Clark Law School at Brigham Young University, where he also obtained his Bachelor of Arts in communications. During law school, Dustin worked as a judicial extern for Justice Thomas Lee of the Utah Supreme Court.
Mr. Cammack is fluent in Spanish and Portuguese.
- Education Law
- Transaction Law
- J.D., Brigham Young University, 2014 (summa cum laude)
- B.A., Brigham Young University, 2010 (Communications, minor in Business Management)
- State Bar of Arizona, 2014
- United States Immigration Court, 2014
Community Involvement and Professional Associations
- Save the Family Foundation of Arizona, board member, 2018 – present
- National Association of Bond Lawyers, member