The administrative law attorneys at Udall Shumway PLC represent clients in legal matters that relate to the regulation of business activities by administrative governmental agencies.
Our skilled attorneys represent clients before municipal and county governments and agencies, as well as state and federal agencies. They are well-versed in the rules, regulations and procedures for appearing before or challenging the decisions of governmental agencies. We handle a full range of matters involving government regulation.
We represent clients in:
- Contested case hearings
- Appeals of professional license suspensions or denials
- Rulemaking and challenges to proposed administrative rules
- Procurement issues, including protests of contract awards
- Open records and open meetings rulings
- Ethics filings and enforcement proceedings
- Trial and appellate court challenges of agency actions