Business & Corporate Litigation
Whatever the business world brings our clients, the business and corporate attorneys at Udall Shumway can assist in achieving business goals. Our attorneys are skilled at handling the issues that confront today’s business person.
Whether it is a limited liability company, a corporation or a partnership, we assist our clients in choosing and forming the best corporate structure for their business goals. As our clients businesses grow and evolve, our expertise meets their changing needs.
Our business and corporate attorneys provide a wide variety of services to our business and corporate clients, including:
- Assistance to select and form the most appropriate organizational entity under which to operate
- Sale and purchase of businesses
- Observance of corporation formalities in the operation of a corporation
- Adherence to consumer protection laws
- Negotiate and draft all types of contracts
- Employment issues, including hiring and terminating employees and employment agreements
- Obtain financing and funding for business operations
- Business dissolution
- Full scope of litigation services
As a full-service law firm assisting the business community for more than 40 years, we build long-term relationships with our client, helping them prepare to meet their current business challenges, overcome obstacles, while we keep an eye on their future business needs.