Why Choose Us?
Why choose us? In addition to being the longest-tenured law firm in the East Valley with superior qualifications of each of its lawyers, there are many other reasons for retaining the Family Law Section at Udall Shumway PLC to handle your family law matter:
- Ten qualified professionals work in the Family Law Section full time (4 lawyers, 4 paralegals, and 3 legal assistants). This allows for significant collaboration, problem-solving and responsiveness to the needs of your case.
- The Family Law Section has a significant 247 years of combined experience in the legal field. There is no substitute for experience. It would be hard to find another family law group in any firm in Arizona with this level of experience. Many in the Family Law Section have a lengthy history of working with others going through the divorce process.
- The Family Law Section has the resources of the entire firm at its disposal all under one roof. This includes bankruptcy, real estate, business, estate planning, school law, tax, employment law, commercial litigation, etc. This saves both time and money for family law clients whose matters touch on other disciplines so they do not have to seek out multiple lawyers in different firms.
- The firm has a fully-staffed administration team with a firm administrator, IT technician, billing and account clerks, a scanning office, marketing director, full-service copy and supply center, receptionist and runner. As a result, your family law team has reliable in-house resources and the ability to concentrate full-time on client matters and not on running the office.
- The firm has brand-new offices at the Riverview Point Office Park in a convenient close-to-the-freeway location. There are 6 large conference rooms available for client meetings, mediations and work sessions. Everybody knows that location, location, location is paramount. The intersection of the 101 and Red Mountain 202 is centrally located to Phoenix, Scottsdale, Tempe, Mesa, Chandler, Gilbert, Ahwatukee, Apache Junction, and San Tan Valley. Parking is free right next to the doors and there is no complicated high-rise, parking garage or intricate directions to figure out.
- The Family Law Section has a long-standing reputation of stability and professionalism with the Bench and the Bar. Also, many in the Section have worked all or most of their careers together in the same firm.
- At least 15 or more hours of continuing legal education by each lawyer each year, with other training and seminars for all Section staff members, provides current information in all areas of Family Law.
- The Family Law Section has a high level of client satisfaction. Specific client comments are posted on individual biographies. The firm was named Best of Mesa in 2014 by the East Valley Tribune and one of the top ten Arizona law firms for 2014 by Best of Arizona Business.