Document Development and Policy Review
The firm knows that school districts can enhance compliance with the law and operated more efficiently when they have forms that fit the function for which they are needed.
For example, the firm:
- Develops forms and scripts for school districts to utilize in board hearings and proceedings.
- Develops user friendly documents outlining the requirements and forms for school districts to implement the Fair Labor Standards Act, including forms required to correct reporting of time and provide a method of district self-audit to determine compliance and to eliminate or reduce potential liability.
- Develops ADA Accommodation plan formats.
- Develops charts and checklists to ensure school district compliance with the IDEA and Section 504.
- Develops outlines to ensure compliance with teacher dismissal time line requirements.
- Prepares witness statement forms.
- Prepares forms and documents relating to use of school facilities.