Schools & Education
The firm’s education law practice section is devoted to providing the highest quality legal representation and advice to our State’s public school district and charter schools (K-12) and community colleges. The firm has been providing competent, timely and cost-effective advice and representation for over 30 years and has breadth and depth of knowledge and skill in virtually all areas of need. The firm represents school districts, charter schools and community colleges throughout Arizona. Since 2005, our firm has represented many of the school districts and community colleges that have joined the Arizona School Risk Retention Trust’s Pre-Paid Legal Services Program.
Our attorneys are readily available to help our clients with the myriad of issues that occur on a regular basis, as well as unique issues that may arise. We regularly assist clients with the following kinds of matters:
- Appellate Practice
- Construction Law
- Disabilities and Special Education Law
- Document Development and Policy Review
- Elections Law
- Employment Law and Personnel Matters
- Immigration and Nationality Law
- Open Meeting, Conflict of Interest and Public Records Law
- Professional Development and Staff Training Programs
- Public Speaking and Publication Contributors
- Real Estate – Sales, Leases, Condemnation, Zoning, Litigation
- Student Matters
To read a Q & A regarding how custody issues are handled in the school setting, click here.