Open Meeting, Conflict of Interest and Public Records Law
The firm’s attorneys are extremely knowledgeable about Arizona’s open meeting laws, conflict of interest, public records laws and other laws with which governing board members and school personnel must comply. For example, the firm:
- Provides training, advice and assistance to help ensure school district compliance with these laws.
- Develops appropriate prototypes or meeting specific notices, agendas and minutes for school districts.
- Responds to complaints made by third parties alleging the school district’s failure to comply with these laws.
- Assists school districts in responding to media requests for documents and information.
- Represents governing boards and school personnel in actions filed under these statutes.